Don’t Face the Confusing Court Process Alone
Going to court can be stressful. Don’t face it alone! Count on our experienced professionals for the help you need.
When Your Life is at Stake, You Need Appropriate, Experienced Legal Representation
If you’re dealing with criminal charges, you may face lifelong consequences. Whether you’re dealing with a large fine or jail time, it’s important to act quickly in order to adequately protect yourself.
- What Is An OVI Or DUI Charge In Ohio?
- What Are The Common Misdemeanor And Felony Charges That Your Firm Handles In Clark County?
- How Does Ohio Define Domestic Violence? What Is The Criteria?
- What Are The Common Types Of Gun Charges In Clark County That Your Firm Handles?
Call on us to find out what our experienced legal representation services can help with you case. We work on the following:
- Felony and misdemeanor offenses
- DUI/DWI cases, traffic violations and suspension of license
- Domestic violence and assault charges
You can trust Michael T. Edwards, Attorney at Law for the aggressive representation you need regardless of your offense.
Obtain the Optimal Defense for Your Case
Minimize the consequences of our accused crime by securing quality legal counsel. Don’t need a criminal attorney? We can also help you with your estate planning needs.
Don’t settle for less experienced counsel. The quality representation you need is easily obtainable with our flexible payment options and evening appointment times.
Ensure your protection when you obtain appropriate legal counsel. Call (937) 999-3883.
Call Now For A Consultation!